Your scones will cook really well from frozen (yes, really!). You can throw them straight from the freezer to the oven and have awesome results! If they’re already thawed, that’s okay too. Follow the same directions either way.
- Preheat oven to 360°F
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and space out scones evenly on it
- Reduce oven temperature to 350°F
- Place scones in centre of oven
- Bake for 23 minutes
Scones are ready when you squeeze the sides and no indent remains in the dough.
- Gas ovens are moister than than electric ovens and tend to bake slower. Scones may require up to 5 additional minutes of baking time
- With electric convection ovens, preheat to 350°F. After scones have been baking for 5 minutes, lower temperature to 325°F
- For AGA Cookers, place tray in bottom-right oven and bake for 20 minutes